What You Will Learn
The curriculum includes common overlooked risks in code that is built, bought, or integrated.
- Security Activities Throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proven Best Practices and Principles for Secure Software
- Design Phase Security Activities to Meet Functional and Security requirements
- Security Vulnerability, Programming Errors and Threat Taxonomies. Includes the SANS/CWE Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 Web Application Critical Vulnerabilities
- Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) Threat Classification of Attacks and Weaknesses
- Web Application Security Testing Types and Levels
- Enterprise Security Application Programming Interface (ESAPI) – a free collection of all the security methods a developer needs to build a secure web application
Each learner who passes the post-course assessment receives a Certificate of Completion that can be used to demonstrate compliance with auditors and customers.
One Giant Step Forward Toward the Unhackable Human